Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Great things Happening in Paleo

So many exciting things are happening in the Paleo world right now. Elana Amsterdam's new book, Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes was released today.


Next month on the 2nd, my long awaited and PRE-ORDERED Book will be released from my favorite "Parents", Beyond Bacon: Paleo Recipes that Respect the Whole Hog.

I know that James Gregory from Fast Paleo is make changes to his site, and has incorporated "PaleoPositivity.com" into FastPaleo.com's website.  I haven't talked much about FastPaleo.com, but it's a rich source of recipes sent in from all over. People's own homemade version of their favorite recipes that are Paleo, or Paleo Friendly. I had the Fast Paleo App on my old Android phone, it was great in a pinch when I was at the store and need to grab stuff for meals.

Two more of my favorite Paleo Bloggers have books coming out in the next few months. Against All Grain: Delectable Paleo Recipes to Eat Well & Feel Great.

As well as The 30 Day Guide to Paleo Cooking: Entire Month of Paleo Meals by Bill Staley and Haley Mason, of the "Gather".





Don't forget if you are just starting out, a great way to start is by trying it for 30 days.  See if it doesn't change your life. 

For now this is enough excitement to share today. I hope that you take a look at some of these amazing Bloggers and Authors who have made these wonderful books come to life. Like I said these are all Favorites of mine. I have followed, read them, or used their recipes over the last year+ of being Paleo.


Namaste,

KitCat


No comments:

Post a Comment