Sunday, March 31, 2013

Yeah I Found IT!

I made a new waffle this morning. LOVED IT!!

The main recipe was from http://www.primalpalate.com/  I just altered it a bit for my tastes. I left out the raisins and cinnamon, I was topping them with strawberries and bananas once cooked. I also added a dash of Vanilla. I always add vanilla to almost everything baked. ;-)

These coconut flour waffles were great! Lite and fluffy just like I was hoping for. The dense almond flour that I had made last weekend, just wasn't what I wanted. The density is good in muffins or bread, but for cupcakes and pastry type items, I think I will stick with the coconut flour.

Anyways side of bacon, coffee with coconut oil and breakfast was served. I am a happy girl this morning. Happy Easter, Ostara, Spring to me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment