Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Oh Yeah!!!

This morning has been amazing!!

I have been cooking. LOL

So what is different you say? I made Omelet muffins, which means I needed Mayo. UGH!!

If you all have followed me, or know me, ya'll know I had an incident with making Paleo Mayo a year ago. It was truly horrible. It scarred me for life. SMH.

However, I decided today was the day to get back on the pig and do it again. Yes I said PIG... I used Olive Oil the last time, and this time I used BACON OIL. I made Baconaise... IT's the bomb!!!

I did something else different too. I used a hand mixer as well. I utilized the whisk attachment that came with my Black & Decker MX217 PowerPro 250-Watt 6-Speed Handheld Mixer with Storage Case, Black, followed the emulsion directions on how I was to pour in the bacon oil, and with in 20 mins I had Bacon-aise!!




Earlier this week I made my Paleo Banana Muffins, using Elana's Pantry Recipe for Banana Bread. I just use muffin cups and bake for 15 mins, or until my nose says they are done.  Absolutely Fabulous! I love having breakfast to travel with me in the mornings.

After making the amazing Bacon-aise, I used it to make the Omelet Muffins. Here is a photo of that and the Banana Muffins from earlier this week.

Paleo isn't hard to do, just takes planning, and a little bit of time and effort.





(Sorry the photos are sideways, T-Mobile loaded them that way to Picasa. My apologies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment