Sunday, April 1, 2012

Random Thoughts

There as so many blogs, recipes, resources, & people out there on the internet doing or have been doing Paleo, it blows me away. The more I research stuff to find something new, or different FOR ME, I find that is old hat to others.

My great friend, Megan, who turned me on to Paleo in the first place, posted an article on Facebook that I decided to read. I am so glad I did.

Not only was I relieved of my GUILT for not following a Grass-fed Cow diet (Butter & Beef). I found another amazing resource for my LIFESTYLE!!!

Paleo On A Budget  is added to my list of blogs now. She has a great list of menu plans for people who want to get healthy yet may not be able to always be able to buy Top-Shelf items.

I find it difficult sometimes for me to understand all the ins and outs of Paleo etiquette, like some people eat dairy, even though its a no no. Others don't eat fruit even though it's allowed. That I sort of understand, since there is natural occurring sugar, and watching sugars is important. For me leaving so early in the morning though, to catch a bus, I grab a banana and my coffee, and I am out the door. Having packed my Paleo lunch from the leftovers the night before. I then make a protein filled breakfast at work when I get there two hrs later, just before I clock in.

I waiver at times. I had to text Megan the other day, to keep me on track. I wanted Donuts and Sour Dough bread so badly. But she helped me stay with it. I did buy donuts, tricked my brain. LOL Gave em to my Management team at work. Let my mind think I was getting something I wanted, but never ate it.


Need to go check on my Roast and Carrot fries.

Namaste,
Kit Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment