Friday, August 3, 2018

A New Found Jewel!!!

Since I left Wal-Mart I have used CBD in a variety of forms; Disposable Pens, Cartridges, Can-tabs, Creams, and Capsules. I liked the relief that both the pens/cartridges give, however temporary, great to help with those anxiety attacks that kick up. I absolutely adore Can-tabs and am saddened that they are so hard to find now here in Las Vegas, NV. Which brings me to the Capsules with Hemp Protein which for me didn't work very well at all...

I suffer from Bi-Polar Disorder, Border Line Personality Disorder, and Anxiety issues. With CBD I don't have to take any Pharmaceuticals anymore to treat these diseases. I also have knee pain. From knee surgery from when I was 7 yrs old, and a knee injury. I get chronic knee pain. I utilize CBD cream on my knees, daily after my shower. This last bout with rainstorms, is the first time in 20 years I didn't know ahead of time that it was going to rain!! I was absolutely dumb founded, when the rain started pouring down, and I hadn't had pain in my knees the 3 days before... I adore CBD. It has changed my life. Pain free and helps so much with my depression (as long as I am taking it daily and correctly).

This is my testimonial. I don't do them often, but just like Coconut Oil, when I find something I truly believe in, I have to share it.. Well this time I have gone a step further this time. I am now selling the CBD oil through a website. You follow the link above or here to go to Hempworx. Please start your path today to being Pain free and free from 'dis'ease.


Looking forward to helping you be a happier you!!!

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment